Forged Steel Gate valves have a rising stem and Globe valves have a rising handwheel. The position of the stem or handwheel helps in identifying whether the valve is in Closed or Open position. Flanged valves are supplied with welded on flanges made of the same material as the body material. Bolted body-bonnet/cover joint with spirally wound stainless steel gasket for maximum protection against leaks. Die formed packing rings of flexible graphite with braided end rings to arrest gland leakage. Gate valves have – “T” head stem connection to ensure disc-seat alignment – Tapered shoulder on the stem for back seating – Outside Screw and Yoke (OS & Y) which prevents corrosion of the stem by the line fluid. Globe & CHECK VALVE have plug type disc enables close flow regulations. Ball Valves offer full flow with minimum turbulence and can balance or throttle fluids. Ball Valve move from closed to full open in a quarter of a turn of the shaft and are, therefore, referred to as quarter turn ball valve.
- Forged Steel Gate Valve CL-150-600 Flanged
- Forged Steel Gate Valve FB Bolted Bonnet CL-1500 SWE-BWE
- Forged Steel Gate Valve FB Welded Bonnet CL-1500 SWE-BWE
- Forged Steel Gate Valve FB Welded Bonnet CL-2500 SWE-BWE
- Forged Steel Globe Valve (FB) CL-800-1500 SWE-BWE-SCR
- Forged Steel Globe Valve (RB-FB) Bolted Bonnet CL-2500 SWE-BWE